Free Download of Stella’s Activity Plan – “Find Your Happy”:
9 Super Activities to Instill Happiness in Your Life Today
Here’s just a sampling of what you’ll discover when you get your hands on the DreamBuilder system
Week 1: Dream-Building Principle #1
What is Within You is Greater Than Anything in Your Surroundings
When you are in harmony with your soul’s purpose and with what you are here to be and do, things get easier. This is the most passionate, wondrous way to live life. Reveal to yourself what you want to be, to do, to create or to give – without the limitations of time, education and money that you shackle yourself with.
You’ll also learn:
- How everything is created twice – and how you can use that truth to build your dreams effortlessly
- Why the way most people live is completely backwards if you want to live your dream – and how to turn it around if that’s what you desire
- The ONE thing people who live happy, fulfilled lives have in common – it’s probably not what you think
- The way of thinking most people lose after they’re 2 years old – and why we should strive to get it back
Week 2: Building Your Dream
Defining What You Really Want
The vast majority of people cannot answer the question, “What is your dream?” Can you? People tend to think about what is possible based on their current circumstances. They can’t see a different future. Reorient your thinking so that you can really explore possibilities – and set your sights on what you really want.
- How you choose whether to “create by design” or to “create by default”
- The 2 parts of your mind, and how you MUST use them both to ask the questions that will guide you toward your true dreams
- How honoring discontent and longing can bring you closer to your dreams – truly
- How being financially unstable is a sign you are out of harmony with the Laws of the Universe
- How our dreams speak to us (and why you must listen or you’ll never see your dreams become your reality) – and how your own thoughts and words lend power to your dream
Week 3: Discovering Whether Your Dream Is Right For You
Is Your Dream Truly Worthy of You?
Your life is precious and unrepeatable. It is a gift from the universe to be shaped and molded. The way you shape each day creates a pattern that becomes a form that becomes an experience, which we ultimately call your life. You’ve defined your dream. The next step is to determine whether that dream is really right for you. Not whether you’re worthy of the dream, but rather, whether the dream is worthy of you.
- How to determine whether you’re considering a real dream, or simply a worthy goal – and the difference between the two
- One thing your dream MUST require of you – if it doesn’t, it’s not really YOUR dream
- The definition of “good” and how it applies to your dream and to other people – this is the key to removing any thread of judgment from your dream
- A special clue from Henry David Thoreau that will help you advance confidently towards the realization of your dream
- The ONE thing you must let go of when pursuing your dream
- The one thing that can stand in the way of reaching your dream – this may surprise you
Week 4: The Power of Perception
Aligning Your Thoughts with Your Dreams
Most of us have limiting perceptions about ourselves that create doubt about our possibilities. Once you understand that you are not your personality and you are not your body (you have both, of course) – but you are a spiritual being having a human experience; then you can see the truth emerge and begin moving towards your dream.
The truth: you have absolutely unlimited creative capacities. You limit them with your own thinking and your own understanding, but once you can change your thinking, you hold the power to create whatever you want to.
- To recognize the small voice inside yourself that tells you that you’re not good enough for your dream – and how to change your perception
- The shift in your self-image that will lead to reaching your dreams easily and effortlessly
- Why the thing people call “the comfort zone” is actually uncomfortable – and how to get out of it
- The best part about going through the process of creating your dream – it’s something you probably never even considered before
- How to become a vibrational match for ideas, circumstances and situations that support the steps you MUST take to build your dream
- An exercise to rid yourself of any “dead weight” you’re carrying and to create new thoughts that are in line with the authentic you
Week 5: Increasing Worthiness
Laying Claim to Your Sense of Deserving
Once you’ve come to see yourself as the architect of your own life, rather than as a victim of circumstance, then you can begin to build your dream – one that requires your passion, your persistence, and a belief in yourself that you are worthy of having this dream come true.
- What kind of energy you must send out, in order for your dream to come to fruition – and EXACTLY how to do that
- The one thing that creates the magnetic field that surrounds you so you know what you are attracting (and NOT attracting)
- One feeling you MUST have if you want to live abundantly. Don’t have it, and you won’t have abundance
- What the universe grants each of us – and how to be ready to receive your dream – this is crucial if you want your dream to come true
Week 6: Environment Empowerment
Creating the Integrity of Your Field So Your Dream Can Grow
Your dream passes the tests, and you feel worthy of its coming true. But if you plant your dream in soil that has been choked out by weeds, then the dream can’t possibly grow. The weeds are fear. Fear can choke out every good seed, if you let it. We’ve got to learn to befriend fear so we can honor its presence but kick it out of the driver’s seat.
- Why fear will always be a companion on your journey… and why this is a good thing.
- How the story of Samson and Delilah relates to your dream-building
- How entertaining your doubt can sabotage your dream-building – and the secret to avoiding self-destruction.
- How to put your fear where it belongs – it’s easier than you might think
- The 5 words to say to yourself when fear arrives – this will make managing your fear SO much easier
Week 7: Getting Across The Gap
The Secret To Overcoming Obstacles
Now you’ve spent time visioning, creating your dream, paying attention to your longing and discontent, testing your dream, making a decision for your dream and building a sense of deserving. You may be in a space called the gap – the space between the life you’ve known and the life you are creating. When you begin to understand you are an abundant being by nature, you will create abundance in the areas that serve your highest good.
- What you should do when your higher self says, “You really can create the life you want.” – this is a key ingredient to seeing your dreams come true
- What is the ONE crucial step you must take when it looks like your dream is not panning out
- One thing you can do to generate more flow in your life, and the Law of the Universe that activates receiving
- What to do if you’re at a crossroads
Week 8: The Flow
This week we’ll explore another part of living in greater abundance. The action of “giving” initiates the law of receiving, and there are many channels through which good comes to you. Align with the generosity of the universe, and become open to the flow an experience of ideas, resources, circumstances and people that will come into your life to bless you.
- The one balance you MUST strike to attract exactly what is required to build the dream that is in your heart – and I promise, this really works
- One thing you MUST do to create abundance for yourself
- The mindset you MUST retain in order to stay open to the universe’s generosity
- Where to look for abundance – hint: it’s not your paycheck, your inheritance, or the friend who owes you money
Week 9: Expansion Through Forgiveness
Clearing The Past To Receive Your Dream
Any farmer knows soil must be as healthy as the seed for a crop to prosper. You can’t grow a healthy dream in toxic soil. Even the best dream cannot survive if it is planted in soil that is toxic with resentment. Everyone has forgiveness work to do – it’s a mental, emotional and spiritual practice that opens the doors of perception and frees us to live a life worth living.
- How every moment of our lives – no matter how horrible it may seem at the time – is meant to be
- The question you must answer definitively – and how your answer to the question affects your life and the flow of your abundance
- What forgiveness is NOT about
- The first essential step in learning true forgiveness
- Who forgiveness is REALLY for – now you’ll understand why forgiveness is such an important part of dream-building
- Simple steps you can do for yourself and for others so you can live in a state of constant forgiveness
Week 10: Your Inner Genius
Accessing The Land Of Solutions
It’s time to learn to be receptive; to be an empty cup the universe can fill with its abundance. Dreams will not happen from the mind that doesn’t believe it’s possible, nor from the mind that is convinced conditions have to change before dreams can manifest. Conditions never change first. Conditions change because our thinking changes.
- A 5-step process for thinking beyond your circumstances or problems
- A simple way to make life easier and expand your resilience
- What you shouldn’t focus on when shifting your mind to a higher frequency
- How to open up to receiving new abundance
- How to use your thinking power in service of your dream
Week 11: Overcoming Failure
Transforming Breakdowns into Breakthroughs
Of all of the steps in dream-building, the most difficult one is probably what we call “failure.” Yet, what we perceive as failure actually is information – it’s feedback. In the life of any dream-builder, things happen – things you couldn’t have predicted. The truth is, your reaction to and definition of those things will define you.
- An essential point in your dream-building and what you can do at this point if you want to be a great DreamBuilder
- What to do when you feel like giving up – let’s face it, that’s always a choice
- Where you must remain if you expect the Laws of the Universe to help you solve your problem
- What you can do when you get tired
- How to tell the difference between a time to “persist” and a time to “redirect”
Week 12: Sustaining Success
Anchoring Your Dream For Increasing Results
Who you become as a result of consciously taking this journey enables you to embark on one dream after another. Building a dream, no matter which stage you are in, opens you more and more to living a life of amplified aliveness. This natural feeling rises up in you more and more frequently as you stay true to this course. You will grow more and more into the person who is the person you are meant to be, and you’ll harvest your dreams again and again throughout the journey of your life.
- The Law of Gestation as it applies to your dream – and how to honor your dream during its gestation, even when it seems like nothing is happening
- Our real job during dream-building – no, it’s not working harder
- How to manifest abundance that includes material wealth, and expands far beyond that
- One thing you must trust more than your own personal will
- The one asset you gain during your life that you get to keep at the end of the day
- Where the secret to life, your dream, is hidden – you may be surprised
Q: How do I know if this will really work for me?
A: DreamBuilder will teach you how to align yourself with the Laws of the Universe. It’s that simple. If you apply the principles I’m going to teach you during this course, they will work for you – because they have to. The Laws of Mathematics always work, right? And so it is with the Laws of the Universe. This will work for everyone who takes the time to learn how to use it properly and expends the energy to practice it. Period.
Q: What if I don’t have the time or money to enroll in your program?
A: Part of building and living your dream is to stop thinking based on your circumstances and start thinking in ideas. Perhaps finding a way to pay for and make time for this course can be your first exercise in dream-building. Imagine that you did not think it was impossible for you to afford or attend this course. How could you pay for and find time for it?
Are you ready to get started?
Start your dream by taking the first step right now. Schedule a 45-minute free of charge consultation to get your questions answered and see if the DreamBuilder program is a good fit for you.
Part of learning to build your dream is finding ways to make it possible – and by enrolling in this course, you’re going to learn an entirely new, powerful way of thinking that will make you absolutely unstoppable in the pursuit of your dream.
Your dream is just a click away. Let’s get started!
Let’s Get You Started!
I’m a personal coach with an enthusiastic and fearless outlook. I know that life is more than our situations and circumstances. It is my mission to get you from where you are to where you want to be.
Read more about me →